• Creates and executes project timelines and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
• Creates and manages flowcharts for web development
• Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
• Holds regular status meetings with project team.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
• Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design, graphic design, basic video editing.
• Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
• Possesses a thorough understanding of our capabilities.
• Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
• Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project
• Inspires coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
• Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change .
• Manages the process of innovative change effectively.
• Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
• Manages day-to-day client interaction.
• Sets and manages client expectations.
• Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
• Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org